This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO homages @ SWX - UPDATE 21/01/2014

please post this watch somewhere else that welcomes it or post it where your wife bought it.

anywhere but here @ SWX

Thanks

Anyway it is sold already. I have achieved my goal. Close this thread or can ask your wife to close this for me?

Thanks.

Comment

Thats not very nice Julian. How has the team @ SWX offended you?
      The answer to all your questions are in the forum guidelines

SWX is a homage free forum

Comment

Dear Admin

Even you find me not nice to ask your wife to close my thread right? so why your team mention about my wife in your initial reply?

By calling me to post my watch to where my wife has bought it seems nice? Why does my wife have to be mentioned in your reply? Has she offended any of you in my postings? My watch is an original xxxxxxxxxx. It is not a copy nor homage. Why was it decline? Even if it was decline, does the team has to be so rude to ask me to post it where she bought it?

Comment

Hi Julian,

You mention your wife bought it for you. Correct?

rgds/swx

Comment

Yes, I did mentioned that it was bought by my wife. If I mention it was given by my father and he has passed away do I return to him or ask him where he bought so I can post it there? As moderators, you have no right to mention anybody else except the seller or buyer. As mentions in your rules and regulations right? Please. Millions are be transacted here and it seems the "person" who replied my post seems so unprofessional.

Comment

Hi Julian,

Thanks for the clarification.

For now, lets leave your father out of this matter if that is alright with you.

I think we can see where all this is heading, at least with the answers you have provided.

The team is sorry to see you leave so soon.

Take care

rgds/swx

Comment

Hi Guys,

Please becareful what you buy and especially what sales people and dodgy forums tell you. If it walks like an Egyptian, talks like an Egyptian, but is not an Egyptian, better give it a pass.

We like to again remind all members regardless of your eventual choice of purchase to continue to respect the hoiuse rules prohibiting the posting of any kind of homages (Ap, Panerai, Rolex, etc) on any of the forums here including but not limited to WTB/WTS/WTT/educational/informational/shilling/images/etc.

Please do not contact us to list down the brands that we consider homages, we wont. Not out of fear of litigation but we just do not wish to have a hand in the eventual fate of their business.

Stay well / Team SWX

Comment

Collapse

Working...
                X