• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: AP ROO Black Themes G Series Mint Unpolished Full Set

Hi All,

Selling an AP ROO Black Themes.

Series :G

Condition : Mint(Rated: 8.5/10 ) , Unpolished, only minor hairlines as expected with normal wear.

Comes with Original AP Box and Warranty Booklet and Manual, original AP Hornback Leather and AP Deployment buckle.

Dated: 2011 (recently out of warranty. Keep Excellent Time and Chronograph function works perfectly as well)

Asking: $17.9K SGD. *A Very Good deal. Probably the cheapest G series on the market- It has been Attractively Priced to Sell !!

* NO LOWBALLERS & TIMEWASTERS PLEASE. PLEASE DO NOT MSG ME with "BEST PRICE?" I WILL NOT REPLY.
    I ONLY WANT TO DEAL WITH STEADY, HASSLE-FREE AND GENUINE BUYERS. *

Verification at Buyer's cost.

Viewing in the east can be arranged upon agreeing price. Buy with Confidence - Plenty of positive customer references.

Interested parties please contact me at 91529502. PICS can be provided via Whatsapp or email upon request. Thanks!

thanks for your offers, still available!

Comment

Thanks for ur offers, still available !

Comment

Thanks for your offers, still available !

Comment

Thanks for your offers! Still available!

Comment

Just wanted to make known what's been brought to my attention from a friend with better eyes than me that there is a very tiny chip on sapphire glass edge. Hardly visible to the naked eye unless under close observation. Hence, I have reduced the price by $600 down to 17.3k sgd.

I'd like to reiterate this watch is a preowned watch and the condition is not perfect. Hence, why I have set the price accordingly. Thanks!

Comment

thanks for all your offers! Still available !

Comment

Lovely piece selling at only 17.3k sgd. Thanks for looking!

Comment

Collapse

Working...
                X