Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS: LNIB Certina DS First Automatic 200m Diver (2010 Release)

Hello everyone.

I am selling a Certina DS First Automatic 200m Diver.

Please find the specs below:

Certina DS First:
    Model #: C014.407.11.051.00
    -Stainless Steel
    -Sapphire Crystal with Anti-Reflective Coating
    -Automatic ETA 2836
    -200m Water Resistance
    -Screwed-Down Crown and Crown Guards
    -DS (Double Security feature of Certina)
    -Case Diameter: 40.33 mm

This was given to me as a gift, purchased on May 2011 for around $1,000SGD from an AD and was only used on occasion since. The watch is rugged in features and build, but I have never taken it to the outdoors or to sea for that matter.

I am selling my timepiece because I have 3 other ETA-based automatic watches and a few other higher-end watches and need to minimize my collection to keep less watches in rotation.

Still retails for around $1,000 in the region and online (http://www.klockor.nu/certina-ds-fir...0-p-19237.html)

The condition is 92%. Time keeping, time-setting, date-setting is great and no servicing is needed, at least for the next 5-7 years or so. No scratches on the Sapphire Crystal.

Package comes complete with box, spare links, and instruction manuals.

I am letting it go for only $760SGD.

Please feel free to contact me for viewing/transaction at 9113 2034.

Viewing/transaction will be done in the Somerset/Orchard area at the convenience of both the buyer and seller.

Please find actual pics of the watch below:

Thanks and regards!

WTS: LNIB Certina DS First Automatic 200m Diver (2010 Release) for $760SGD.

Thanks!

Comment

WTS: LNIB Certina DS First Automatic 200m Diver (2010 Release) for $760SGD.

Still available.

Thanks!

Comment

WTS: LNIB Certina DS First Automatic 200m Diver (2010 Release) for $760 negotiable.

Keep the offers coming.

Still available.

Thanks!

Comment

WTS: LNIB Certina DS First Automatic 200m Diver (2010 Release) for $760 negotiable.

Still available.

Thanks!

Comment

Still available and open to offers. Thanks!

Comment

Comment

FS: LNIB Certina DS First Automatic 200m Diver (2010 Release) for $760 negotiable.

Comment

FS: LNIB Certina DS First Automatic 200m Diver (2010 Release) for $760 negotiable. Still available. Thanks!

Comment

FS: LNIB Certina DS First Automatic 200m Diver (2010 Release) for $760 negotiable. Still available. Thanks!

Comment

Comment

FS: LNIB Certina DS First Automatic 200m Diver (2010 Release) for $760 negotiable. Still available and open to offers. Thanks!

Please find the specs below:

Certina DS First:
                        Model #: C014.407.11.051.00
                        -Stainless Steel
                        -Sapphire Crystal with Anti-Reflective Coating
                        -Automatic ETA 2836
                        -200m Water Resistance
                        -Screwed-Down Crown and Crown Guards
                        -DS (Double Security feature of Certina)
                        -Case Diameter: 40.33 mm

This was given to me as a gift, purchased on May 2011 for around $1,000SGD from an AD and was only used on occasion since. The watch is rugged in features and build, but I have never taken it to the outdoors or to sea for that matter.

I am selling my timepiece because I have 3 other ETA-based automatic watches and a few other higher-end watches and need to minimize my collection to keep less watches in rotation.

Still retails for around $1,000 in the region and online (http://www.klockor.nu/certina-ds-fir...0-p-19237.html)

The condition is 92%. Time keeping, time-setting, date-setting is great and no servicing is needed, at least for the next 5-7 years or so. No scratches on the Sapphire Crystal.

Package comes complete with box, spare links, and instruction manuals.

I am letting it go for only $760SGD.

Please feel free to contact me for viewing/transaction at 9113 2034.

Viewing/transaction will be done in the Somerset/Orchard area at the convenience of both the buyer and seller.

Please find actual pics of the watch below:

Thanks and regards!

Comment

Comment

FS: LNIB Certina DS First Automatic 200m Diver (2010 Release) for $760 negotiable. Still available.

For the next 5 days, interested buyers please contact me on Whatsapp as I'll be traveling. Thanks!

Comment

FS: LNIB Certina DS First Automatic 200m Diver (2010 Release). Price reduced to $730. Still available and open to offers. Thanks!

Comment

Collapse

Working...
                              X