Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Omega QUARTZ

Hello,

I'm very new as a member, but from what I've read these past few weeks as a visitor, this place is great and I hope members can kindly help...

For a number of reasons, I'm looking for a QUARTZ OMEGA SEAMASTER as my new daily watch (initial and maintenance costs, accuracy, ruggedness, care-free mindset).

Please spare me the quartz-mechs debate: I love mechanicals as well, but this search is different - I basically need a watch that I can pick up every morning without thinking of accuracy (I'm always late on my mechs - and my boss doesn't care about the tiny bolts and nuts behind this excuse on monday mornings.).

So, I'd like a member of this forum to dig into his collection of quartz (everybody has one, no?) and dig up a SEAMASTER for me.

I'm not too difficult on the specific model - let's say it depends on condition and how the watch actually looks and feels on my wrist.

I really like the Seamaster 300 GMT and the Peter Blake, all of which might not be available in quartz - but that's to give you the idea - simple, elegant, wearable with a business suit as well as with a parachute jumping suit...

I'm open to all offers, please send me a couple of pics and details on what you sell, and I'll let you know if we can make a deal.

Looking forward to this,
    Thanks and regards!

I have seen a new omega quartz I think professional on sale at JW @ international plaza. They have very good service and reputation, plenty of other selections as well you can go there and have a look. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Ngan View Post
      I have seen a new omega quartz I think professional on sale at JW @ international plaza. They have very good service and reputation, plenty of other selections as well you can go there and have a look. Cheers
      Thanks, Ngan. Their website only shows a two-tone + diamond quartz omage (really not my style) but I'll give them a call. Thanks for the tip and have a nice day!

Comment

No longer looking... I bought an another auto

Comment

Collapse

Working...
        X