No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS.BNIB IWC Aquatimer Automatic Black & Yellow Chronograph Watch-IW376701

For Sale .BrNIB IWC Aquatimer Automatic Black & Yellow Chronograph Watch-IW376701

Product details

Item number: IW376701
    Brand Name: IWC
    Style Number: IW376701
    Also Called: 376701, IW3767.01, 3767.01
    Series: Aquatimer Chronograph
    Style (Gender): Mens
    Case Material: Stainless Steel
    Dial Color: Black
    Movement: Automatic
    Functions: Hours, Minutes, Small Seconds at 9, Chronograph, Day, Date
    Crystal Material: Sapphire - convex, antireflective
    Case Diameter: 44.0 mm
    Case Thickness: 15.0 mm
    Bezel Material: Yellow and Black PVD-Steel with SuperLuminova
    Bezel Function: Unidirectional Rotating
    Water Resistance: 120m / 400ft (measures depth with mechanical guage up to 50m)
    Crown Material: Stainless Steel
    Calendar: Automatic Day/Date at 3
    Power Reserve: 44-hour power reserve
    Watch Bracelet : Stainless Steel, Brushed and Polished
    Watch Clasp Material: Deployant - Hidden Folding
    Additional Info: The Aquatimer Chronograph comes with two impressive features: first, the highly functional Aquatimer family design, developed for diving; and second, the additional benefit of a self-winding mechanical chronograph. Thanks to its high-level functionality, the newly developed rotating outer bezel with its inset sapphire glass ring is particularly easy to use. It can be turned easily - with or without gloves - before the dive and snaps reliably into place. Even if a diver's electronic dive computer malfunctions, the luminescent markings on the hands enable him to time his decompression stops safely and precisely.

The bezel is coated with top-quality Super-LumiNova®, which remains luminescent for a long time under water. The watch is water-resistant to 12 bar. Another attractive feature for dive watch enthusiasts is the attractive design of the watches in luminescent marine colors.

Watch is brand new and 100% genuine. Watch come with full set, box, instructions, manuals, warranty, etc. Retails for SGD$10.5k, with boutiques and Local A.D. givimg minimal discount. I am offering this watch at SGD$7500, which is slightly more that 28% of the retail. Interested parties, feel free to contact me at 81868762.

Watch still available , interested parties, feel free to contact me at 81868762!, Price reduced to $7.4K for quick sale...

Comment

Watch still available , interested parties, feel free to contact me at 81868762!, Price reduced to $7.4K for quick sale...

Comment

Comment

Weekend Special,interested parties, feel free to contact me at 81868762!

Comment

Watch still available , interested parties, feel free to contact me at 81868762!, Price reduced to $7.3K for quick sale...

Comment

Watch still available , interested parties, feel free to contact me at 81868762!, Price reduced to $7.3K for quick sale...

Comment

Watch still available , interested parties, feel free to contact me at 81868762!, Price reduced to $7.3k for quick sale!

Comment

Watch still available , interested parties, feel free to contact me at 81868762!, Price reduced to $7.3k for quick sale!, 30% off for this brand new aquatimer chrono !

Comment

Watch still available , interested parties, feel free to contact me at 81868762!, Price reduced to $7.2k for quick sale!,more than 30% off for this brand new aquatimer chrono !

Comment

Watch still available , interested parties, feel free to contact me at 81868762!, Price reduced to $7k for quick sale!,more than 32% off for this brand new aquatimer chrono !

Comment

Watch still available , interested parties, feel free to contact me at 81868762!, Price reduced to $7k for quick sale!,more than 32% off for this brand new aquatimer chrono !
                        Special price!

Comment

Watch still available , interested parties, feel free to contact me at 81868762!, Price reduced to SGD$7k for quick sale!,more than 32% off for this brand new aquatimer chrono !
                          Special price!

Comment

Watch still available , interested parties, feel free to contact me at 81868762!, Price reduced to SGD$7k for quick sale!,more than 32% off for this brand new aquatimer chrono !
                            Special price!

Comment

Watch still available, $6.8k special price...

Comment

Collapse

Working...
                              X