Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS.Latest Omega BNIB Speedmaster Racing Auto Chronograph Date Watch-32632405006001

For Sale Very Latest Omega Brand New In Box Speedmaster Racing Automatic Date Chronograph Watch-326.32.40.50.06.001

Features:

-Chronograph
    -Chronometer
    -Date
    -Small seconds
    -Tachymeter

Technical Data

Crystal
    -Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides

Case
    -Steel

Dial
    -Grey

Water resistance
    -100 m (330 feet)

Size
    -Case Diameter: 40 mm

Movement

Caliber: Omega 3330
    Self-winding chronograph with column-wheel mechanism and Co-Axial Escapement for greater precision, stability and durability of the movement. Free sprung-balance equipped with Si14 silicon balance spring. Officially certified chronometer.

Power reserve: 52 hours

Watch is 100% brand new and genuine. Watch comes with full set; box, instructions book, warranty, pictograms, leather card holder and tags.
    Retails for SGD$6100, I am offering this brand new piece for only $4400 SGD nett, 28% off the SGD retail. Omega dealers and botiques offer a maximum of 8% off the retail. Interested Parties, please contact me at 81868762.

Watch is still available, interested parties, feel free to contact me at 81868762!

Comment

Latest model , interested parties, feel free to contact me at 81868762!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Price reduced to $4.2k, Watch still available , interested parties, feel free to contact me at 81868762!

Comment

Weekend Special,interested parties, feel free to contact me at 81868762!

Comment

Watch still available , interested parties, feel free to contact me at 81868762!, Price reduced to $4K for quick sale...

Comment

Watch still available , interested parties, feel free to contact me at 81868762!, Price reduced to $4K for quick sale...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Collapse

Working...
                              X