X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IWC Pilot Spitfire Double Chronograph 3718

With original box and papers
    • Shows time in hours, minutes and seconds, as well as day and date
    • Luminous elements on the dial and the hour and minute hands permit time to be read in total darkness
    • Double chronograph measures any length of time up to 12 hours in seconds, minutes and hours using the fly-back split-seconds hand (Rattrapante) to record intermediate times or a second finishing time. The stop times can be cumulated.
    • Mechanical movement with automatic winding has 29 jewels and a power reserve of at least 44 hours when fully wound
    • Water-resistant 6 bar
    • Sapphire glass of hardness grade 9, secured against displacement from a drop in air pressure at extreme altitudes
    • Washable micro-fibre cleaning cloth included (unopened in original envelope)

Looking at about S$5800. IWC watch box.jpg

Sorry - first time posting. I have a couple more pictures which i could send if you are interested. I can't seem to edit or post more pictures. Thanks

Comment

Hi,

I am interested. Could you pls whatsapp the pics to me @ 9632 0037? Or email alan.pegasi@gmail.com and leave your contact number for follow up.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi,

I'm interested in the IWC.
        please send me more pics by whatsapp to 8186 8795 or mail to
        dietmarkuehn@yahoo.de

thanks
        dietmar

Comment

Dear Sir,
          I am very interested. Can you please email the picture to my email justin.tham@usi-tec.com ? Thanks.

Hear from you very soon.

Regards,

Comment

Hi,

I am interested in the watch.
            Can you send pictures of the watch via watsapp @ 98485866?

Thank you
            Vinzzz

Comment

Hi,

Is the watch still available?

Can you contact me via 98485866?

vinzzz

Comment

hI bOSS,

aRE YOU SY=TILL SELING THIS ? is it a black dial with leather strap or stainless steel bracelet? will you be able to email me at funyuelee@gmail.com or whats app me at 83122295, appreciated, thanks.

Comment

Boss, are your watch still on sale?

Comment

Good morning Boss,

Are you still keen in selling this watch ? email me at funyuelee@gmail.com or whatsapp or call me at 83122295. Or you can let me have your number and i can contact you. I am very keen in this watch . Appreciate if you can response on mail soonest . I'm deciding this or a new one.Thank you for taking time to read the mail.

Comment

Collapse

Working...
                    X