No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Longines Hydroconquest Chronograph Watch L3.643.4.56.6

Hello everybody, I have a beautiful Longines Hydroconquest chronograph quartz watch for sale/trade. It is in a very good condition (9/10) - no scratch on the sapphire crystal, only has minor hairline on the case. It comes in a complete set with box and papers but unfortunately warranty has expired. I'm looking to sell at $1000. PM me if interested.

• Shape: Round
    • Material: Stainless steel
    • Specificities: Unidirectional rotating bezel, Screw-in crown
    • Glass: Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the underside
    • Case back: Screw-down case back
    • Dimension: 41.00 mm
    • Water resistance: Water-resistant to 30 bar (300m)
    • Caliber: L541, Quartz chronograph
    • Function: Hours, minutes, small second at 6 o'clock and date. Chronograph mechanism: central seconds and minutes hands, 1/10 seconds counters at 2 o'clock and 12 hours at 10 o'clock.
    • Dial Color: Sunray black
    • Hours markers: Applied Arabic numerals and indexes, with Super-LumiNova
    • Hands: Silvered polished hands, with Super-LumiNova
    • Bracelet Material: Stainless steel
    • Buckle: With double security folding clasp and integrated diving extension.

still available...

Comment

all pms replied.. still available

Comment

Still available.. All pm replied

Comment

Originally posted by wo0t View Post

Hello everybody, I have a beautiful Longines Hydroconquest chronograph quartz watch for sale/trade. It is in a very good condition (9/10) - no scratch on the sapphire crystal, only has minor hairline on the case. It comes in a complete set with box and papers but unfortunately warranty has expired. I'm looking to sell at $1000. PM me if interested.

• Shape: Round
          • Material: Stainless steel
          • Specificities: Unidirectional rotating bezel, Screw-in crown
          • Glass: Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the underside
          • Case back: Screw-down case back
          • Dimension: 41.00 mm
          • Water resistance: Water-resistant to 30 bar (300m)
          • Caliber: L541, Quartz chronograph
          • Function: Hours, minutes, small second at 6 o'clock and date. Chronograph mechanism: central seconds and minutes hands, 1/10 seconds counters at 2 o'clock and 12 hours at 10 o'clock.
          • Dial Color: Sunray black
          • Hours markers: Applied Arabic numerals and indexes, with Super-LumiNova
          • Hands: Silvered polished hands, with Super-LumiNova
          • Bracelet Material: Stainless steel
          • Buckle: With double security folding clasp and integrated diving extension.
          I am keen to deal at $800..pls whatsapp me at 96816196 jack .Thanks

Comment

Collapse

Working...
          X