This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Needed!!!

Dear friends, i was tricked by this Guy into trading my Cvstos Challenge Chrono (1135) with his IWC Big Pilot 5004 with a cert which turned out to be a fake!, Police report filed. Sincerely ask any bros who saw or got this watch from any dealers from purchases or trade. Pls contact me at 90289917 or you can PM me.

I will appreciate your kind assistance in this matter and thanks everyone who is reading this and passing the message around.

hopefully no one else will fall for prey to this guy.....called himself JOHN 98600580

Re: Help Needed!!!

1) what is his user ID here?
    2) ask yourself if you have made sufficient attempts to contact this guy for resolution?
    3) send a scan copy of the police report to admin@swx.com.sg
    4) details of your Cvstos (case#, pic, etc) send to the above email address

swx

Comment

.................................................. ................................

you can help by informing the administrators of the other forum and not by posting the link here.

please calm down and read my post if you want help here

swx

Comment

he remains uncontactable and unknow user id as contact thru sms n found out his other posting at other webs using john, eric or userid beemy, will update with police report . my cvstos is from overseas ad dated oct 08 (1135) cannot attach the pic will try email. thks for the kind assistance. i just hope no one else gets into his trap

Comment

just do what we tell you if you want your watch back.

swx

Comment

This crap is trying his luck in all forum...

please pm me for details
            .s.i.c.k.c.o.w.
            how to make a cow sick?

Comment

Bro Wlpmic,
              You can provide more detailed descriptions of the rouge, that led to the discovery of the fraudster who conned Edsonchan of his Panerai and Bell&Ross, in terms of distinctive features, age and all.
              This chap is also attempting to sell Chinese antiques.
              All the best!

Comment

Bro Wlpmic,
                Seems that we're posting all over! Ok, from what you described, this person seems to fit the description of the fraud who conned Edsonchan and other forum members.
                I'm sure you don't need me to tell you to enlist Edsonchan's help.

Thanks for reminding us to deal only upon verification.

No offence to those with numerous Ids or general WTB posts, but without getting into details, I'd like add that it is also risky for sellers to accept cheques from buyers.

Doesn't matter if their names are on the cheques.

Comment

totally agree w bro toff

Comment

Hello

hi, I'm quite curious on the degree how "fake" is the Big Pilot.

Because the BP has an in house movement, is it because there is no display back you can't see how the movement look like ? does the 7 days power reserve work ?

Comment

Like to do a update.........All Bros! the police had caught the conman and found my Cvstos!....:yay:

Currently safe kept by the officer in charge and investigation is still on....
                      ...like to thankyou all bros esp those who assisted Bro Polyphemuson, Seowie, Prometus, Edsonchan, Majortom, Littleeast and Stanlyh! :thumbsup:

Guess wat the guy actually uses numerous userid from various diff forums and own as much as 4 diff mobile no.! :mad:

now its up to the police to tackle the case :numchuck:

will be able to enjoy my xmas peacefully :whistling:

Comment

Oh and thank you theswxadmin too! :D

Comment

Congratulations on getting your watch back.

I have been following this thread because I am contemplating to get a Big Pilot for myself and was shocked to know there are replicas around given that it has a clear back case and in-house movement.

Would appreciate if you can provide a "diagnosis" of the replica so others like me could benefit from it.

Many thanks.

Comment

Hi for the iwc BP 5004 there's no see thru back casing, comparing the replica w the actual pic in the iwc boutique. others to look out for is the date, replica is smaller. the relipca comes with a working power reserves too but the 7days printing gap are closer. Better to verify at dealer, learnt the lesson.

Comment

sorry to bring up this old thread as i'm about to enter into a deal to get an iwc. am quite new here. just wondering why wasn't the watch brought to Richemont for an evaluation? I called them recently and they said while they don't do verification, they'll evaluate the watch and provide as much info as needed, possibly i think matching the dated warranty with their records.

Comment

Collapse

Working...
                              X