Clear All

• beware 97929xxx

Beware buyers and sellers
    97929xxx
    rude and time waster

Beware of this aunty 97929xxx
    lots of bad feedback

Comment

Please refrain from posting other people's mobile number in full on public forums. That is not a nice thing to do, especially when the worst that they have done to you is to be rude or low-ball you.

Comment

for information please

Comment

beware of these other lowballers (hp/id):
          1. 97999xxx
          2. 82844xxx
          3. 91720xxx
          4. 92720xxx
          5. 91277xxx

Comment

What???

I cant believe this...

Moderators, pls do something.

Comment

Sad,
              Thought It's individual's judgement .............. if it too cheap Don't sell. Of course everyone have the right to get a better price.

Comment

sounds more like we should beware of breitlin1884... don't like the price then our hp number gets posted!!!

Comment

i do agree bluebeamer with you. i still remember i dun known him and did not deal with him anything and his just post my hp number and say i low-baller him.we should beware this guys breitling1884 , his is scare die person always say people low -ballers him . and scare die did your your his contact hp number ,since post on the web.many time already.breitling1884 and breitlin1884 is the same guys.

Comment

strongly agreed with others......if you can't accept counter-offer then sell it to direct dealers' in town where there is no fuss over it.....sad to see it in today forum

Comment

Dear moderator, I will like to suggest you to remove this thread. I think the negative feeling is spreading fast. Publicizing other hp is an impolite behaviour. I have deal with some of the names mentioned and they are great guys!

Comment

Its a troll guys, we get it in all shapes and forms here all the time
                        The answer to all your questions are in the forum guidelines

SWX is a homage free forum

Comment

beware or breitlin1884 and breitling1884 is a trouble maker

i will like to say this guys breitlin1884 and breitling1884 like to pin point person i think swx vbadmin should ben the posting that this guys add.where got every
                          time so many people low-ballers him some more the posting add wts or wtb is a few only. hope swx can take quick action on this method . thnaks

Comment

Originally posted by VBRIDE View Post
                            i will like to say this guys breitlin1884 and breitling1884 like to pin point person i think swx vbadmin should ben the posting that this guys add.where got every
                            time so many people low-ballers him some more the posting add wts or wtb is a few only. hope swx can take quick action on this method . thnaks
                            lots of kids hang out here to make trouble. sow discord. churn negativism. dont over-react and get sucked into it. you all not newbies, should be able to sniff them troll a mile or two away.

Comment

READ

If you have beef with someone, dont like his lipstick or haircolor, or his facial hair offends you, please tell him/her directly. This forum and her bandwidth resources are NOT to be used for juvenile trade disputes.

The good news is, there are MANY forums that welcome drama to get traffic and needed attention, just not this one.

We insist.

Thank you

Comment

Collapse

Working...
                              X