No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1000m
    started a topic your views appreciated...

your views appreciated...

Hi Guys, I'm leaning towards the non-numeric 'professional dial'...whats your impressions if you had to choose? thanks in advance

• jnsstrap
    replied
    Re: your views appreciated...

i will take it with number.
    more simple can clean cut.,

great watch to own..

Originally posted by 1000m
    Hi Guys, I'm leaning towards the non-numeric 'professional dial'...whats your impressions if you had to choose? thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• tritium
    replied

Originally posted by 1000m
    Originally posted by fredrek
    I would rather go for the numeric one. if I dive, i prefer to see numbers rather than dots, feel more secure. it takes guessing out of the way if i am in trouble under water. by the way why do you need a 1000m water resistance watch?
    probably the same reason my wife has 100 over pair of shoes ;)

seriously, i have no need for 1000m depth rating watch...it just so happen it comes that way for B&R. the other thing is that it seems that '1000m is the new 300m' nowadays

cheers
    if your wife's 100+ pair of shoes quantifies your 'fetish' for 1000m watches, i would have to look for 2000m watches! LOL

:shock:

Leave a comment:

• 1000m
    replied

Originally posted by fredrek
    I would rather go for the numeric one. if I dive, i prefer to see numbers rather than dots, feel more secure. it takes guessing out of the way if i am in trouble under water. by the way why do you need a 1000m water resistance watch?
    probably the same reason my wife has 100 over pair of shoes ;)

seriously, i have no need for 1000m depth rating watch...it just so happen it comes that way for B&R. the other thing is that it seems that '1000m is the new 300m' nowadays

cheers

Leave a comment:

• firestorm
    replied

l think it has the coolest helium valve in the world! ....although it aint enough to convince me to buy it ;)

Leave a comment:

• fredrek
    replied

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Working...
X