No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your views appreciated...

Hi Guys, I'm leaning towards the non-numeric 'professional dial'...whats your impressions if you had to choose? thanks in advance

Re: your views appreciated...

I would rather go for the numeric one. if I dive, i prefer to see numbers rather than dots, feel more secure. it takes guessing out of the way if i am in trouble under water. by the way why do you need a 1000m water resistance watch?

Comment

l think it has the coolest helium valve in the world! ....although it aint enough to convince me to buy it ;)

Comment

Originally posted by fredrek
        I would rather go for the numeric one. if I dive, i prefer to see numbers rather than dots, feel more secure. it takes guessing out of the way if i am in trouble under water. by the way why do you need a 1000m water resistance watch?
        probably the same reason my wife has 100 over pair of shoes ;)

seriously, i have no need for 1000m depth rating watch...it just so happen it comes that way for B&R. the other thing is that it seems that '1000m is the new 300m' nowadays

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by 1000m
          Originally posted by fredrek
          probably the same reason my wife has 100 over pair of shoes ;)

seriously, i have no need for 1000m depth rating watch...it just so happen it comes that way for B&R. the other thing is that it seems that '1000m is the new 300m' nowadays

cheers
          if your wife's 100+ pair of shoes quantifies your 'fetish' for 1000m watches, i would have to look for 2000m watches! LOL

:shock:

Comment

i will take it with number.
            more simple can clean cut.,

great watch to own..

Originally posted by 1000m
            Hi Guys, I'm leaning towards the non-numeric 'professional dial'...whats your impressions if you had to choose? thanks in advance

Comment

Collapse

Working...
            X