No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• favorite vintage Seiko Diver?

Hi I'm getting into watches (although staying on the cheaper side of things). I've got a few Seiko's- 009 and 007 (japan movements) and a Monster but I'd really like a classic Seiko Diver to add to my collection...

What are the most iconic vintage Seiko divers that you would recommend (Veit-war era)? I'd really like a 1982 model watch also?

Any ref nymbers and price indications that I'd pay for a nice minty model would be great.

Thanks and great forum!

I think, you are get these information related to price from any authorized retailer or you can search online with some help of some portal and get accurate information about any model number

Comment

Today, men's watches manufacturers offer a wide range of products. Enough popular leather straps. They have a high enough price, look very stylish, but at the same time, the different fragility (with time on leather straps cracks appear). But the metal bracelets are more advantageous in terms of operation. Their wear resistance is much higher. But they have a weak spot - links. Or rather their mountings. Therefore, buying a bracelet watch, make a choice in the direction of a more expensive model.

Comment

Collapse

Working...
      X