Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare vintage chronographs

Hi all,

I'm a collector of rare vintage chronographs, most are not "big" brand names but are quite rare in terms of design. I've uploaded some pics of my watches. Just wondering if there are any fellow collectors here who have more interesting chronographs to share. Shown here are 2 examples of "parking meter" single button chronographs, 1 Rado val7750 with rotating Rado anchor as it small seconds hand and a rare "Chronoris" single-button chronograph.

Re: Rare vintage chronographs

nice pics .. thks for sharing..
    I like the Rado..

Comment

That is an awesome and unusual vintage one pusher chronograph collection! The Rado is very cool as well, a very popular case shape for the 70's! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Thanks Sinn009 & 1000m for the compliments and comments. What do you guys collect?
        Upload a few more watches from my collection to share, anyone collect any of these too?
        Featuring a very rare "Bucherer" chronograph running on a Lemania cal.1873, a omega chronostop single button chrono, a "Yema" chronograph with a rare dial design, a pair of rare "Mondia" chronographs, a rare PVD split second chrono and a CWC military issue chronograph for the RAF running on a valjoux cal. 7733 movement.

Comment

hahaha Valjour7733, I am no where near you.
          Hv not start yet? heheh
          maybe soon... :oops:

Comment

Originally posted by valjoux7733
            Thanks Sinn009 & 1000m for the compliments and comments. What do you guys collect?
            Upload a few more watches from my collection to share, anyone collect any of these too?
            Featuring a very rare "Bucherer" chronograph running on a Lemania cal.1873, a omega chronostop single button chrono, a "Yema" chronograph with a rare dial design, a pair of rare "Mondia" chronographs, a rare PVD split second chrono and a CWC military issue chronograph for the RAF running on a valjoux cal. 7733 movement.
            Interesting collection !

Comment

I too have a weakness for chronographs, but only recent vintages by Tudor & Sinn's as they were more affordable for me. Luv the way the dial on RE PVD has aged, the YEMA is really sporty & cool as well. Would luv to see some close ups of the YEMA. Cheers

Comment

Nowhere near you guys...
                the only rare (I think?) chrono I own.. in fact the only chrono I own, the one watch that got me into this watch-collecting hobby..
                a Omega Seamaster 'Anakin'

Comment

Hi Ender,

Your Omega "Anakin skywalker" is reallyl cool. A rare example of Omega's cal.861. So...where the "Darth Vader"?

Comment

Hi Ender,

Your Omega "Anakin skywalker" is reallyl cool. A rare example of Omega's cal.861. So...where the "Darth Vader"?
                    Don't hve one, may get one eventually but the darth is not really within the top 5 pieces to get.. :mrgreen:

Comment

Another interesting and rare chronograph from Movado. Named "Movado Datron HS 360", this model features the rare "El Primero" CAL. PHC 3019 movement developed by Zenith in 1969. World first high beat automatic chronograph ticking at 36000 beats per hour. Most watches can only produce at maximum 28800 beats per hour.

Comment

A stealthy chronograph trio, featuring a worldtime chronograph by "yema" running on a valjoux 7750 movt.....a triple calender chronograph by "wakmann" running on a valjoux 72c movt and a split second chronograph by "RE-WATCH CO".

Comment

A stealthy chronograph trio, featuring a worldtime chronograph by "yema" running on a valjoux 7750 movt.....a triple calender chronograph by "wakmann" running on a valjoux 72c movt and a split second chronograph by "RE-WATCH CO".
                          very nice...the galvanised cases look like them held up pretty well!

Comment

Here's another one in my collection. It's a very elegant "Candola" manual winding chronograph running on a valjoux cal.7733 movement. I've never come across or heard of this "Candola" watch co.....guess it must be a minor brand in the 1970's. Nevertheless, it's a beauty.

Comment

Very nice watch. Anymore from your collection? Thanks for sharing. :P

Comment

Collapse

Working...
                              X