No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hesalite Omega Speedmaster

Omega stop using hesalite on the regular run professional moonwatch recently and confined their use to commemorative editions only. I just noticed the 50th edition speedmaster with lemania now comes with sapphire crystal. Is that the end of the road for hesalite for speedmasters? will we have issues when we need to replace our hesalite? I personally believe Omega will continue to technically & materially support recent production but just was to be sure incase i am wrong

Re: hesalite Omega Speedmaster

u can keep a spare acrylic, lookup Gulam, Arcade Watches at swx watch repair resource... think u can get it for S$45 or something ;)

Comment

Originally posted by trigger
      u can keep a spare acrylic, lookup Gulam, Arcade Watches at swx watch repair resource... think u can get it for S$45 or something ;)
      are these genuine omega hesalite with the logo stamp on the inside?

Comment

any idea if he has crown & tube set for older omega's? thanks trigger

Comment

go pay him a visit or drop him a line guys...address and contact number at the resource section. this guys is not listed anywhere as far as i know, so the chap who did the list at resource knows 'the trade'

cheers ;)

Comment

just browse through the resource...i think i will take up you suggestion and drop in on Gulam tomorrow. thanks trigger

Comment

i have a piece of hesalite unopen that i bought from gulam.
              now that i no longer has the speedy, i would like to sell it.
              please pm me if interested.

Comment

Collapse

Working...
              X