Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Special Edition F1 Limited Edition Series (35 pcs only!

For those that wish to admire this special edition F1 watch....

Cheers!!!

Re: Re : Special Edition F1 Limited Edition Series (35 pcs only!

oh...nice...i really like it...how much?

Comment

I am generally no fan of watches bearing flags on its dial but this is actually quite well done. The spash of red and the flag is very tastfully executed!

Comment

Originally posted by nightsun
        I am generally no fan of watches bearing flags on its dial but this is actually quite well done. The spash of red and the flag is very tastfully executed!
        agree! Zentrixwatch...may i ask how much is it? also, whay is the function of the little hole on the dial at 6?

Comment

It rocks :!: but I find the painted markings underside of crystal errr.....sort of "cheap" (no punt) :?:

Comment

Originally posted by r2d2
            It rocks :!: but I find the painted markings underside of crystal errr.....sort of "cheap" (no punt) :?:
            thats true...floating markers can look silly...got to see the watch really...but it does look quite well done at least from the pic

Comment

Originally posted by chronomaster
              Originally posted by r2d2
              thats true...floating markers can look silly...got to see the watch really...but it does look quite well done at least from the pic
              agree, got to see the real watch to be sure

Comment

Dear all,

During the last check, the U-Boat F1 is overwhelming popular and all the 35 pieces have been sold out within announcing on Monday (20 Sep 08). All 35 pieces will come with a special personal note from the creators of U-Boat. The listed price for the F1 is S$3,800.00 nett.

At the same time, there is rumors stating that U-Boat will most likely raise 25% of its retail price on some of its popular models by either end of the year or next year. Some of their existing models will be discontinued which they already have done so such as the Flightdeck ABO and TOF Black Glass on PVD.

For those that wish to admire the prototype @ Raffles City or Wheelock, you still can do so.

Cheers!!

Comment

Hmmz . Raise in price of new models and popular models doesn't always spell good news for pre-owned pieces. I'd suggest that one buys the watch should it fit into requirements and not think of it as an investment because like with many other brands, individual country ltd edt are regarded less highly compared to world wide ltd editions. Even though it can be argued that these pieces are limited anyway.

Have seen the watch , not too bad looking but as said, always buy a watch that you like and fits your requirements, the investment value should come as a later consideration. Just my 2 cents worth.

Comment

Originally posted by zentrixwatch
                    Dear all,

During the last check, the U-Boat F1 is overwhelming popular and all the 35 pieces have been sold out within announcing on Monday (20 Sep 08). All 35 pieces will come with a special personal note from the creators of U-Boat. The listed price for the F1 is S$3,800.00 nett.

At the same time, there is rumors stating that U-Boat will most likely raise 25% of its retail price on some of its popular models by either end of the year or next year. Some of their existing models will be discontinued which they already have done so such as the Flightdeck ABO and TOF Black Glass on PVD.

For those that wish to admire the prototype @ Raffles City or Wheelock, you still can do so.

Cheers!!

thanks Zentrixwatch!

very reasonably priced, so i am not surprised its sold out, besides, 35pcs is not a lot

Comment

For a limited edition, it's priced quite reasonably...but going on...25% increase for popular models is .... quite brave at times like this :shock:

Comment

Its Official!!...

U-Boat prices will be increase by as much as 5 to 25% on 15th Oct 08 in Singapore. According to the principal of U-Boat, the increasing demand has place stress on the production side and thus increasing prices globally.

For the 1st batch of U-boaters, i sure that these news are sure to be pleasing to your ear.

Cheers!!

Comment

Collapse

Working...
                        X