No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flightdeck Steel Bezel 43mm Carbon

Stumbled across this forum and I'm delighted to find some interest on U-Boat watches in SG. As I don't find many locals who know this brand.

I own a 43mm Flightdeck Carbon. I like the unique shimmery carbon fibre dial which is suitable for both formal and casual wear. The weight is comfortably heavy and you can feel the internal movement distinctly everytime you move your wrist.

Bought mine in Hong Kong at the U-Boat boutique in 2007. I think I got a pretty good price considering its from an official U-Boat boutique, coz generally watches are cheaper in HK than SG. The customer service is excellent. While I was on vacation in HK last month, I brought my watch back to the boutique for repair due to a broken latch and they got it replaced for me within 24 hours :-)

It will be ideal if you can get your friends who are visiting HK to buy from there as the price will definitely be better than locally here.
    Attached Files

Re: Flightdeck Steel Bezel 43mm Carbon

nice...i quite like the 50mm flight...especially in titanium. the 'wobble' of the movement is a trademark of valjoux 7750. btw, how much did you pay for the carbon fibre dial flight deck?

Comment

Converting from HK$ it should be around SG$5K when I bought it. Considering the stronger SG$ now, the price should be even better.

Comment

Originally posted by jamber
        Converting from HK$ it should be around SG$5K when I bought it. Considering the stronger SG$ now, the price should be even better.
        wow...thats a good price!!! but does internatinal warranty apply?

Comment

Nope I don't think there is International Warranty. I think even in SG, all the dealers that carry U-Boat run independently. I bought it in HK due to the better price plus I travel there at least once a year so its not so much issue for me. I think the watch is pretty reliable (as proven so far) not considering any major unforseen accident (like a broken latch in my case). So warranty is not my primary concern when buying in HK.

Comment

Collapse

Working...
          X