No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone bought via net?

Newbie here, quite captivated by the imposing watch....may I ask if any U-Boaters here bought
    theirs from one of those net sites? I did a search and came across with warning that they don't sell via any of those sites?

TIA

Re: Anyone bought via net?

i was going down that direction until a friend of my bought a fake Breitling... a bit undecided now...very tempting.. :|

Comment

i would not advise to buy it in the internet... always go to a dealer you know in local or overseas...
      was told that those pieces floating in the net are not certified and if you send in for service it will be rejected..

Comment

Originally posted by xvtecx
        i would not advise to buy it in the internet... always go to a dealer you know in local or overseas...
        was told that those pieces floating in the net are not certified and if you send in for service it will be rejected..
        The movt used is a fairly generic ETA movt. So should be able to get it service easily.
        Key issue is the safety of buying from the web. Just gotta make sure that its a trusted seller who is around for a long time.
        If the difference is not significant (bearing in mind gst as well), it may be better off buying locally...

I think the Flightdeck and TOF is very interesting. Big, tough looking watch.

Comment

[quote="paneraisg"]The movt used is a fairly generic ETA movt. So should be able to get it service easily. Key issue is the safety of buying from the web. Just gotta make sure that its a trusted seller who is around for a long time.If the difference is not significant (bearing in mind gst as well), it may be better off buying locally...quote]

agree...i got cheated recently on a 'too good to be true' deal last year, still recovering from it

Comment

Originally posted by firestorm
            Originally posted by paneraisg
            The movt used is a fairly generic ETA movt. So should be able to get it service easily. Key issue is the safety of buying from the web. Just gotta make sure that its a trusted seller who is around for a long time.If the difference is not significant (bearing in mind gst as well), it may be better off buying locally...quote]

agree...i got cheated recently on a 'too good to be true' deal last year, still recovering from it
            As they say, always "buy the seller" - in other words, only buy from reputable sellers.

Comment

I bought a used one from the net.

Comment

Am looking at a U Boat classico on Amazon. Price wise is so much cheaper then local AD.

Comment

Not really a lot more cheaper unless u getting used one. Be careful as many were older model but seriously they look very similar.

Comment

Collapse

Working...
                  X