No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U1 full tegimented

Hi I'm looking at getting my first sinn.. After some reading I'm looking at full tegimented for U1 but does not know where can I find it... Anyone knows where can I get that?

No one knows? Anyway got myself a normal U1..

Comment

i dont think they made a fully tegimented U1 on bracelet. the closest is the U1 black (299pcs) and U1 all black (399pcs) which are limited edition made for The Hour Glass..and they only came with rubber strap.

Sinn does however have fully tegimented U2, UX and U1000, all on bracelet.

Comment

Hi graham, I saw the U1 fully tegimented on the case and as well as on the bracelet, seems only to be available on watchbuy..

Originally posted by graham View Post
        i dont think they made a fully tegimented U1 on bracelet. the closest is the U1 black (299pcs) and U1 all black (399pcs) which are limited edition made for The Hour Glass..and they only came with rubber strap.

Sinn does however have fully tegimented U2, UX and U1000, all on bracelet.

Comment

oh...interesting...i am gonna hop over to take a look

Comment

my bad...i got all confused with sub steel and blacken steel.

Sinn's sub steel is actually pretty tough already and good thing you got the regular U1 cos i am not entirely sure its worth the extra US$300 (ouch)

Comment

Geez why don't I ever see the u1000 sdr anywhere??

Comment

Collapse

Working...
              X