No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• panerai internation warranty questions

Hi to all, i had just purchased a new panerai watch from a reputable 2nd hand watch retailer in singapore. I was reading the guarantee booklet and it indicates that richmonte will only honors warranty for watches purchased from their authorized dealers..But the salesman told me that the warranty is an international warranty as such, they will honor the warranty. Hope someone can enlightened me on this issue. thanks in advance!

Originally posted by MikeNeo View Post
    Hi to all, i had just purchased a new panerai watch from a reputable 2nd hand watch retailer in singapore. I was reading the guarantee booklet and it indicates that richmonte will only honors warranty for watches purchased from their authorized dealers..But the salesman told me that the warranty is an international warranty as such, they will honor the warranty. Hope someone can enlightened me on this issue. thanks in advance!

Yes Richemont will honor the warranty as long as it dated and stamp/sign by their authorized dealer...

Authorized dealer in this instance means, dealers like Hour Glass , Sincere Watches , Cortina Watches and so on and so on like the ones listed in their site here...

http://www.panerai.com/en/network/au...PORE-SINGAPORE

As long as the AD stamp is any one of those listed in their site, be it locally or overseas , the International Warranty is valid and also regardless who's ever name is on it...

BUT if you are buying from a second hand dealer and the warranty is not stamped/signed and the second hand dealer stamp/sign it for you as you bought from their shop , the warranty is void as the second hand dealer is NOT the authorized dealer for Panerai...

So it doesn't matter where you got your pre-loved Panerai from (second hand dealer or SWX) as long as the warranty is stamped/signed and dated by Panerai Authorized Dealer , you are good to go...

Strap on and enjoy...

Cheers.

'It ain't how hard you hit;
    it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
    How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
    That's how winning is done.'

Comment

Thank you very much!

Comment

Collapse

Working...
      X