No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is my panerai authentic

I wanna ask whether anyone here can determine if my Panerai watvh is authentic.
    I bought from some uncle but he didnt have any paper or box

He also mentioned didn't knew anything about the watch authentication.

When bough it, it was dead.have no minute nor hour needle..So i repair & changed it at normal watch service retail.

I appreciate if anyone can answer

Here's some of the pic of the watch

Btw how much u paid for it?..thanks

Comment

Hmm... Hope u did not pay too much for it. Will need to open up to see the internal mechanism to be sure. The number in the date well looks funny to me though. One distinct feature on your model is the crown level. Usually the crown level Is at the top, yours is bottom. I think there is a small number if models with that kind of alignment, but I not very sure. At least that a good start for your research to zoom in your watch model, hence clues to it's authenticity.

Comment

100000% fake
        The answer to all your questions are in the forum guidelines

SWX is a homage free forum

Comment

Fake!

Sorry bro, but it is a fake! The minute and hour hands are not correct. Also Panerai never used movements like that. Please try to google OP6567!

Comment

never seen one like that before, hands date indication, display back all look unusual

Comment

He got a replacement for hour and minute hands using non original parts as watch came without it.

Comment

There is no "reg t.m." on crown protector. The steel case back word fonts and finishing looks dodgy.

Comment

The date font looks odd, don't remember seeing a Pam being friends with Times New Roman...

Comment

wow, and a super bad fake.

Comment

Yup, hopefully this person is not trying to get pointers for his next batch of fakies. A very bad copy indeed.

Comment

Collapse

Working...
                      X