Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pam 312 full wind

Hi gd day to all pam bros n sis, just got myself a pam312

Can I just check everytime when u all say full wind,how do I know if I have full wind my watch? Izit wind till I cant wind further?

Also regarding the date, when setting e date, izit correct for the watch tt, only e hr hand move n for 2round and e date jump once?

Thx all

I would strongly advise against winding your Pam312 until you cannot wind it anymore. Just wind it as per normal and wear it during the day; it should store enough power for the next day or two while you rotate wearing other watches. Get a watch winder for peace of mind.

You are referring to the quick date adjust - yes the hour hand cycles through 24h and the date moves up by one.

Comment

Do post some pictures of that Pam..i a huge fan of them.
      REI Coupon

Comment

Originally posted by foomeng3 View Post
        Hi gd day to all pam bros n sis, just got myself a pam312

Can I just check everytime when u all say full wind,how do I know if I have full wind my watch? Izit wind till I cant wind further?

Also regarding the date, when setting e date, izit correct for the watch tt, only e hr hand move n for 2round and e date jump once?

Thx all
        1. Pam 312 has an in-house P.9000 automatic movement that holds power reserve for 3 days. Technically if you wear it all the time, there is no need to wind the watch.

2. If the movement stops after a period of not wearing, just wind it enough for the small second hand to start turning and you are good to go. The automatic winding mechanism will take care of itself after that.

3. Yes, the P.9000 movement requires you to turn the hour hand 2 rounds for the date to jump. But this movement is good as you can turn back the date when you travel and goes to a country behind your time zone.

Comment

Collapse

Working...
        X