No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portofino 8 Days Hand Wound

Finally saw the Portofino 8 Days in the flesh earlier at the IWC boutique in ION... gorgeous! They had the rose-gold on display, but didn't have either of the stainless steel versions. They said the stainless would retail at S$14k.

cool! actually i was sold just on the pictures alone. eagerly waiting for the steel version now!

Comment

Agree, it looks way sweet. I think it looks even better than the Portuguese Automatic!

Comment

Portofino Chrono Black Dial - Awesome!

I've just bought a Portofino Chrono - Black from THG two weeks ago when it first arrives.....it is amazingly incredible when you wear it on the wrist.....Pure ecstasy...
        I was first comparing it against Chrono Pilot 3714-Black but once you seen the Portofino Chrono....it became a simple decision. I am glad I made the right choice….Portofino Chrono is way to go!

Comment

I had exactly the same tots, and bot the Portofino Chrono too!!

Originally posted by cw3286 View Post
          I've just bought a Portofino Chrono - Black from THG two weeks ago when it first arrives.....it is amazingly incredible when you wear it on the wrist.....Pure ecstasy...
          I was first comparing it against Chrono Pilot 3714-Black but once you seen the Portofino Chrono....it became a simple decision. I am glad I made the right choice….Portofino Chrono is way to go!

Comment

Hi Bros, how much discount do you figure one can get for the 8 days?

Comment

Originally posted by WeeLee65 View Post
              Hi Bros, how much discount do you figure one can get for the 8 days?
              I just bought the Portofino 8 days (SS w Black dial) when I was in HK. The list price is HK83,500. AD only give 10% max... thus I bought from a grey dealer... max was 22% discount....

Comment

How much is the rose gold?

Comment

I just got it from cortina with 33% off. exactly 10k.

Comment

Working...
                  X