No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phoby View Post
    i would not suggest boutique as they cant give u good price you can ask around shops like watches of swiss or cortina . i can get a good price for bell & ross from local authorized dealer pm me .
    Can you pm me your dealer contact? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by quantumfoam View Post
      Can you pm me your dealer contact? Thanks.
      Hi, I am thinking of getting my first B&R too. Can anyone pm me your "best deal" Dealer?

Thank you.

Comment

I am looking forward to own the vintage WW1-92 heritage. Does anyone know the price and where best to purchase one?

Comment

I am still looking out for any good offers for BR vintage WW1-92..... Happy new year!

Comment

Hi, new to this forum...bought this last week!

Comment

Originally posted by sKeLeToN7707 View Post
              less is more...simply stunning!

Comment

im fan as well.
                looking for BR01-92 limited edition, orange color or BR01-92 phantom.
                i owned ones BR but dont mind to collect another limited edition.

Comment

Sadly i don't have a B & R but i am a huge fan of this brand..the best part i like about them is the way they emboss their logo on to the dials..it looks pretty amazing./..so if anyone have the pics of them do post them up here..
                  REI Coupon

Comment

All along i have been a fan but just bought my BR01-92 SS today.

Comment

Collapse

Working...
                    X