Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enquiry for AP

Hi All senior members,

Need your advise. Where can I go to verify AP in Singapore. And the charges to verify it.

With thanks,
    Currently selling :

Re: Enquiry for AP

i would recommend AP service center located at:

341 River Valley Road #01-01 Singapore 238372 (building looks like a ex pri sch)
    Phone : 6238 6678

cost??? give them a call. ;)

Comment

AP service centre is the place to go for verification and they do it for you FOC...but they only inform you
      verbally after checking the watch and do not issue verification certificate.

Comment

hi bros.just would like to find out if my ap cert is undated/unnamed can i still send my watch for verification?cuz i understand they need the watch n cert inorder to verify.n will they date on my cert once i send it in?thanks.

Comment

anyone able to help??thanks.

Comment

advise for strap changes for AP Royal Oak Offshore Rubens Barichello II

Hi all,

I have AP royal oak offshore Rubens Barichello II limited edition. I would like to change the strap cos its starting to wear off. Any suggestion which types of strap that can suit my AP?

This guys

Comment

Originally posted by nico View Post
              Hi all,

I have AP royal oak offshore Rubens Barichello II limited edition. I would like to change the strap cos its starting to wear off. Any suggestion which types of strap that can suit my AP?

This guys
              AP bands .. got a good strap in there . if not ebay or chrono24.
              D.W.M.T
              Transacted 239 watches til date 24082013... and counting

Comment

AP doesnt charged for verification. but if watch is fake , they will confiscate !
                D.W.M.T
                Transacted 239 watches til date 24082013... and counting

Comment

Collapse

Working...
                X