No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lange One or C1?

Does anyone have any opinion on whether I should go for the Lange One or the Concorde C1?[attachment=1:3c808]101-032.jpg[/attachment:3c808][attachment=0:3c808]concordc1.jpg[/attachment:3c808]
    Attached Files

Re: Lange One or C1?

Wow...beauty and the beast!

Just kiddin!!!

The C1 is very recent arrival in the big watch scene. its a very 'in your face' kind of sports watch with every mm screaming 'LOOK HERE'

The Lange One is like poetry...German Poetry, with three quarter bridge movement and somewhat masculine case shape (compared to french)

I would say they are both nice watches for very different personalities or occassion

Comment

The Lange for sure, will keep its value even after 10-20 years. The C1 is lifting on the hype of "extreme" watches, which was already over before it really started. The moment you strap your brand new C1 on your wrist it will loose 25% of its value I would think.

Comment

Originally posted by bast
        The Lange for sure, will keep its value even after 10-20 years. The C1 is lifting on the hype of "extreme" watches, which was already over before it really started. The moment you strap your brand new C1 on your wrist it will loose 25% of its value I would think.
        Intrestingly, there is a survey at the SWX homepage where the majority felt that watches were good investment. Well, at least from those who particapated in that survey.

anyway, I was in an Lange AD in Y2000 when they offered me a Lange One in YG at S$16k. I believe it cost double that now. Will it double again in 8years in 2016? Honestly, I really don't know, but what i know is the Lange One will remain a stunning piece of work then

Comment

Originally posted by eddie
          Does anyone have any opinion on whether I should go for the Lange One or the Concorde C1?[attachment=1:c0301]101-032.jpg[/attachment:c0301][attachment=0:c0301]concordc1.jpg[/attachment:c0301]
          Between the two, the Lange 1. But I honestly much prefer the Lange with the Moonphase than the Lange 1 which is a bit too plain for me.

Comment

Both are entirely different watches. Not even comparable in terms of design and complications.

At any rate, I'll take the Lange 1 in a heart beat!

Comment

totally different watches. lange 1 anytime!

Comment

For me....grande lange 1 ...military dial....but they are no longer in production
                Current Owned Watches

AP ROO Alinghi Rose Gold Ltd Edt
                Hublot Aero Bang Ltd Edt
                Hublot Euro 2008 Ltd Edt
                Hublot Ayrton Senna III Ltd Edt
                Franck Muller Master Banker
                Franck Muller Chrono Ltd Edt
                IWC Exupery Ltd Edt
                Jaeger Amvox 2 DBS Ltd Edt
                Panerai Radiomir Black Seal
                Panerai Submersible Titanium
                Rolex Daytona

Comment

I finally decided and bought the Lange One "night owl"..

Comment

totally different price range...

Comment

Lange is a watch for the high class people to appreciate and C1 is more the lower class to enjoy! Haha... Joking

Good choice! Lange is the one as compare to the other in terms of brand!

Comment

Lange One. When you buy watch, you buy into their status, technology, history. ofcause value. Lange One, Lange 31, etc...

Comment

Lange One is the one to go

Comment

Man how old are you...i mean i really like the A Lange..but compared to the Concord it looks like it is just another classy watch worn by the people who are a bit ahead of the current generation..on the other hand Concord looks absolutely incredible..i mean seriously i have never seen anything dangerous like this...go for it..you will never regret it.
                            REI Coupon

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewFuller View Post
                              Man how old are you...i mean i really like the A Lange..but compared to the Concord it looks like it is just another classy watch worn by the people who are a bit ahead of the current generation..on the other hand Concord looks absolutely incredible..i mean seriously i have never seen anything dangerous like this...go for it..you will never regret it.
                              The Concord takes precedence over the Lange??? Really? Really? Man, you REALLY are FULL OF IT!

Comment

Collapse

Working...
                              X