Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lange One or C1?

    Does anyone have any opinion on whether I should go for the Lange One or the Concorde C1?[attachment=1:3c808]101-032.jpg[/attachment:3c808][attachment=0:3c808]concordc1.jpg[/attachment:3c808]
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Re: Lange One or C1?

    Wow...beauty and the beast!

    Just kiddin!!!

    The C1 is very recent arrival in the big watch scene. its a very 'in your face' kind of sports watch with every mm screaming 'LOOK HERE'

    The Lange One is like poetry...German Poetry, with three quarter bridge movement and somewhat masculine case shape (compared to french)

    I would say they are both nice watches for very different personalities or occassion

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Lange One or C1?

      The Lange for sure, will keep its value even after 10-20 years. The C1 is lifting on the hype of "extreme" watches, which was already over before it really started. The moment you strap your brand new C1 on your wrist it will loose 25% of its value I would think.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Lange One or C1?

        Originally posted by bast
        The Lange for sure, will keep its value even after 10-20 years. The C1 is lifting on the hype of "extreme" watches, which was already over before it really started. The moment you strap your brand new C1 on your wrist it will loose 25% of its value I would think.
        Intrestingly, there is a survey at the SWX homepage where the majority felt that watches were good investment. Well, at least from those who particapated in that survey.

        anyway, I was in an Lange AD in Y2000 when they offered me a Lange One in YG at S$16k. I believe it cost double that now. Will it double again in 8years in 2016? Honestly, I really don't know, but what i know is the Lange One will remain a stunning piece of work then

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Lange One or C1?

          Originally posted by eddie
          Does anyone have any opinion on whether I should go for the Lange One or the Concorde C1?[attachment=1:c0301]101-032.jpg[/attachment:c0301][attachment=0:c0301]concordc1.jpg[/attachment:c0301]
          Between the two, the Lange 1. But I honestly much prefer the Lange with the Moonphase than the Lange 1 which is a bit too plain for me.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Lange One or C1?

            Both are entirely different watches. Not even comparable in terms of design and complications.

            At any rate, I'll take the Lange 1 in a heart beat!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Lange One or C1?

              totally different watches. lange 1 anytime!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Lange One or C1?

                For me....grande lange 1 ...military dial....but they are no longer in production
                Current Owned Watches

                AP ROO Alinghi Rose Gold Ltd Edt
                Hublot Aero Bang Ltd Edt
                Hublot Euro 2008 Ltd Edt
                Hublot Ayrton Senna III Ltd Edt
                Franck Muller Master Banker
                Franck Muller Chrono Ltd Edt
                IWC Exupery Ltd Edt
                Jaeger Amvox 2 DBS Ltd Edt
                Panerai Radiomir Black Seal
                Panerai Submersible Titanium
                Rolex Daytona

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Lange One or C1?

                  I finally decided and bought the Lange One "night owl"..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Lange One or C1?

                    totally different price range...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Lange is a watch for the high class people to appreciate and C1 is more the lower class to enjoy! Haha... Joking

                      Good choice! Lange is the one as compare to the other in terms of brand!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Lange One. When you buy watch, you buy into their status, technology, history. ofcause value. Lange One, Lange 31, etc...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Lange One is the one to go

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Man how old are you...i mean i really like the A Lange..but compared to the Concord it looks like it is just another classy watch worn by the people who are a bit ahead of the current generation..on the other hand Concord looks absolutely incredible..i mean seriously i have never seen anything dangerous like this...go for it..you will never regret it.
                            REI Coupon

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by AndrewFuller View Post
                              Man how old are you...i mean i really like the A Lange..but compared to the Concord it looks like it is just another classy watch worn by the people who are a bit ahead of the current generation..on the other hand Concord looks absolutely incredible..i mean seriously i have never seen anything dangerous like this...go for it..you will never regret it.
                              The Concord takes precedence over the Lange??? Really? Really? Man, you REALLY are FULL OF IT!

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X